Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I upgrade my 2003 version of Small Business Server to version 2008?
- Yes, you cannot do an in-place upgrade rather what's called a "Swing"
migration either to new hardware or your existing system. Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2003
will be migrated in the process.
- My company already has a UTM/Firewall product but it's not doing a proper job for us. Do you have a trade-in or competitive upgrade program?
- Yes, you can trade-in your existing UTM device and we will offer you a reduced price.
- We are not happy with our current IT provider. Can you give us an on-site evaluation of our systems and recommendations for going forward?
- Yes, we would be happy to visit with your management and provide a free on-site evaluation!
- Our company has been doing extensive research about using a firm like yours for network monitoring. Most of the companies we have looked at are only
interested in doing business with much larger companies than ours. Will your company work with smaller companies that don't have very many computers?
- M5 Systems will work with any company large or small. Our network monitoring and response services can be tailor made to fit any sized organization.
- If our company hires your organization will we see the same technician every time or will someone different come out every time we have a service call?
- M5 Systems has a philosophy of establishing long term relationships with our customers. In order to maintain those relationships the customer must feel
comfortable with the people they are working with. In most cases our technicians will be assigned to those clients as the relationship progresses. In cases
of emergencies it may happen when a different technician visits your facility.
- Our organization is in the process of evaluating a new IT service provider. If M5 Systems is chosen for evaluation will references be provided upon request?
- Of course we can provide many references from companies here in the valley whom we have worked with for many years.
- Our company has a Watchguard appliance on-site but we don't think it's configured correctly. Does M5 Systems have certified people on staff to work with this product?
- M5 Systems is a Watchguard Professional Partner with two certified professionals on staff.
- Our company has an Astaro appliance on-site but we don't think it's configured correctly. Does M5 Systems have certified people on staff to work with this product?
- M5 Systems is an Astaro Premier Partner with a certified engineer on staff.
- What is M5 Systems average response time?
- For normal clients who do not have a maintenance contract the response time is four hours. For those with a monitoring agreement or other type of maintenance contract our response can be between 1-2 hours.
- When M5 Systems builds a custom server or desktop PC how long is the warranty?
- In many cases the on-site warranty is one year but can be extended for three years with the additional warranty fee.
- Can M5 Systems build a server or desktop PC to our specifications?
- Yes we can custom build servers or desktop PC’s to your organizations specifications. All of our hardware is purchased from a local wholesaler and is of
- Our company recently had a disk drive failure and we don't have a backup. Can M5 Systems help us recover our data?
- M5 Systems has many data recovery tools available for our clients. We have great success using these tools and our network of data recovery partners.
- Our company needs better bandwidth from our internet provider. Can M5 Systems help us find a better ISP?
- M5 Systems is partnered with Cox Communications and we can have an answer for you within the day as to availability in your area.
- What is the best way for us to get in touch with your company?
- M5 Systems can be reached at 602-288-8304 ext 114 or you can email us at M5 Systems Sales
You can also fill out the contact form on the contact page.